Should a medical emergency situation develop which requires immediate intervention by trained personnel, proceed as follows:
- Call 911. Reassure the injured person that help is on the way. Remain calm and provide the following information:
- Nature of medical emergency.
- Building name and address - Buckhead Tower at Lenox Square/3399 Peachtree Road, Atlanta GA 30326
- Exact location and name of sick or injured person.
NOTE: Do not hang up until the emergency operator does so.
- Call the Management Office at 404-831-3000.
Provide the following information:
- Your name and company name
- Nature of medical emergency
- Exact location and name of sick or injured person
- Whether or not you have called for trained assistance
- A number where you can be reached